January 22, 2009

Inseparable

We met in AsianEuro.com. An online dating website. It was my first day to navigate from that site after I signed up for a standard membership. Then, when I logged in, it was his picture that appeared on top a first page. I got interested so I sent him the interest then he interest back.


We started chatting December 8, 2007 and I felt that there is something in him that really interests me. On December 9 of the same year, that was the first time we see each other on cam. He was so handsome and I could not help myself to adore him.


April 5, 2008. He came to the Philippines to visit me. I went to airport and wait for him. The first time we saw each other in person, it was magical. We had fun during his first visit. But it was so sad when he had to leave the Philippines without me. He promised not to ever leave me again on his second visit.



Since that day, the love for each other grew much stronger and fonder. There was never a day that we never talk and see each other on cam. That is the only chance we got for us to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment