October 9, 2015

I Am Having Fun

Hello there!  How is everyone doing today?  Well, I have been very busy lately, with work and with other stuff.  I have been sewing a lot since the first day I learned how to.  It is so much fun.  Anyways, since it is Fall season, I have thought of making a sling bag with a Fall spirit.  Oh, yeah! I love bags, haha...

Here it is.

I am ready for the Fall



I started making this on Thursday but then I stopped. I was getting too tired so I finished it the next day. So far, I am very pleased and excited.


But, wait!  What am I going to do with all the scraps?  Here is what I ended up making.


From Scrap With Love

Yes, I made headbands. Aren't they cool?  I think these are giveaways and I already know who to give these to.  MY RESIDENTS! I hope they will like it.  I am going to make some more.  It is really fun. =)

I am going to post more next time.  Back to bed I go. =)

Time check:  12:07 Noon.
Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment