October 9, 2015

DIY Seat Belt Cover

I do not like my seat belt touching and rubbing my skin, especially my neck.  It irritates me a lot.  I planned to buy a seat belt online but it is too expensive just for a pair. So, I thought "Maybe I can make one for myself."  It was my first attempt and I can say that I am pleased. 


Purrst Seat Belt Cover


Here's what really excites me.  My co-worker saw my seat belt cover and she wanted one for herself.  I was skeptical at first.  To be honest, the one I made was just for myself and though I liked it, it is not perfect, yet.  Anyways, I still tried my best.  So, tonight... I've decided to sew. 


Seat Belt Cover For Dog Lovers


Here it is.  I think I did a pretty good job. What do you think?  My co-worker is paying me for these. I am happy. Hehehe...

I do not have any tutorials, yet, for I am not an expert sewer.  I will try sharing ideas in the future. So, help me God. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment